The Regional Innovation Network of Southern Alberta (RINSA) is here to help businesses bring new products or processes to market. RINSA also networks with other innovation systems in Alberta to maximize efficiency and province-wide collaboration.
The purpose of RINSA is to offer entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized businesses access to:
- Innovation support, technology transfer and commercialization programs
- Marketing, business development, training and export development services
- Networking, match-making and business incubation opportunities
- Funding at various stages (vouchers, angel investment, venture capital)
- Funding through Community Futures’ lending services for start-up and/or expansion
RINSA is a collaborative partnership of Lethbridge College, Economic Development Lethbridge, Blood Tribe Economic Development and the University of Lethbridge, with support from Community Futures Lethbridge Region, SouthGrow Regional Initiative, Alberta Southwest Regional Alliance and NRC-IRAP.
For more information on RINSA and how it can help your business, contact Bill Halley, Technology Development Advisor at 403-715-0466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did You Know?
The Southern Alberta agricultural region has an annual production capacity of over 860,000 acres in canola crops - 21% of the Alberta total canola crops are grown here.